Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 25 - 6 Months Ago

It has been six months since Andrew became an angel. It doesnt seem like that long ago. I must have been thinking about it too much the week prior (August 20th) because I would just get upset and depressed thinking about it. The day itself was actually not as bad as what I thought it would be. I was actually in a good spirited mood. I think that he didnt want me to feel depressed and moap around because he is always with me.

We also will be heading to the beach in two weeks. When we made reservations I wanted someplace that had a lazy river so I could float around and hold him on my chest. I will not be doing that now, but we still have the lazy river. I know that Andrew will be with us when we are down there, I just wont be visibly holding him. We will bring back sea shells and sand to take to him at the cemetary.

1 comment:

Vicki Jensen said...

I hope you guys had a great and relaxing vacation. Looking forward to hearing about the trip when I see you this week.

Vic