Sunday, September 21, 2008

Vacation

Sand Sculpture


Tara and mommy


Tara finding seashells



Us



"Uncle" Mark, "Aunt" Emily, and Tara


Tyler (Tracey's Brother), Morgan (tyler's girlfriend)
and Tara


Daddy and Tara



We just got back from a 9 day vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was great. We had an awesome time. I was really depressed on Saturday when we got there. When we reserved the place I wanted a lazy river so I could float in it with Andrew. Well when I got there and saw them it kind of hit me a lot harder than what I thought it was going to. The week then got easier. Tara collected seashells which she is going to take to her Andrew and then we brought back some sand. We are going to take the beach to Andrew. I have added some pictures of our fun week.

1 comment:

Vicki Jensen said...

I'm glad you guys had a great vacation. The photos are so beautiful. I think Andrew sent you the nice weather :-)

Vic