Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Angel!!!!!

It is hard to believe that it has been a year (at 5:10 pm) since I gave birth to him. I still wish that he was here with us today, but know that I would not be blessed with having Nik on the way and that this all happened the way it did for a reason. My angel was watching down on us when we conceived his brother cause he knew that is what daddy always wanted! Tara wants to take her brother 2 balloons, 1 that says "I Love You" and the other "Happy Birthday." We are going to release them at the cemetary today after her daddy and I get home from work. Hopefully I remember the camera so I can post pictures. I can not believe that she thinks of this stuff and boy did she know that today was his birhtday. She also told us that she is going to sing happy birthday to heaven because that is where her baby brother is! I couldnt believe that either. I am so proud at how she has handled the whole situation and hope and pray that she continues to do this well.

6 comments:

Hope for congenital diaphragmatic hernia said...

Tracey I just popped by to wish your little angel Andrew a "Happy 1st Birthday in Heaven." I know you miss him terribly. Just wanted you to know that I have been thinking and praying for your family. Oh and Congratulations on the new arrival! (I didn't know this but am very excited for you!)

~Terri and Ava
http://avaslifewithcdh.blogspot.com

Liz and Shane said...

Tracey I am honoring your precious Angel Andrew on our blog. I want to thank you for being there for me during my pregnancy. Your emails kept me going strong. I am thinking of you and your family.
Happy Birthday Angel Andrew.

Vicki Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Andrew. We're sending you birthday wishes in heaven.
Love
Vicki & Jack

Emily said...

Happy Birthday little Angel! We wish you could be here with us today but we know God had other plans for you. We all love you and miss you very much! "Aunt" Emily and "Uncle" Mark

casau said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!! may this day always hold special memories for you. prayers for all!

Grandmom said...

Happy Birthday to you Andrew. I've been thinking about what these past couple of days were like one year ago. I'm still not sure I understand what God's plan is for what happened, but I find peace in knowing that your life was not in vain. His plan is greater than ours and even though we all miss you very much, there is something good in all of this.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY

We thought of you with love today,
but that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday,
and the day before that, too.
We think of you in silence,
and often speak your name.
All we have are memories,
and your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake,
with which we'll never part.
God has you in his keeping,
we have you in our hearts.

Love,
Grandmom