Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crabbing for Cash

Hopkins has just started their Children's Center fundraiser "Crabbing for Cash". With my 2 good friends, Gina Koger and Vicki Jensen, we're starting a CDH Support Group with the blessing of Hopkins. Like I said, Hopkins is a special place. We're just getting our group off the ground (I think we finally settled on a name!) but in the meantime I signed us up for the Crabbing for Cash. I put a modest goal of $100 and I hope we shatter that and raise a ton of money for Hopkins. The photo on my Hopkins webpage is the 3 of us at a Blood drive we sponsored with the Red Cross last year to raise CDH Awareness. No amount is too small! I can guarantee that Hopkins puts this money to good use! (Hope you dont mind Vicki I kind of copy and pasted some of this from Jack's blog.

The link to my personal page for this fundrasier is below. Please click on it and find out more!
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=590243

No comments: